Keep It Safe 2

Keep It Safe 2

it sucks ass

Real player with 0.6 hrs in game

Read More: Best Driving Indie Games.

This is the best game ive ever played i jerk off to gra[hics

Real player with 0.3 hrs in game

Keep It Safe 2 on Steam

Street Legal Racing: Redline v2.3.1

This game was a wildcard for me. Last year I picked this up and dived right in because, well, I’m a gearhead and I like to break things. But at the time, the game was in such a frustratingly unstable state that I’d get a game crash every 5-10 minutes. With that said, I didn’t pick it up for several months.

Several months later, the devs have been hard at work to fix some of the many problems that lay within previous versions of the game, and now it’s mostly playable. So now, I get a crash every 40 minutes-1 hour. That’s quite a marginal improvement!

Real player with 47.7 hrs in game

Read More: Best Driving Singleplayer Games.

SLRR is a game about building, repairing and modifying cars. If you like cars or want an in-depth understanding on how cars work, buy this game.

The game starts by giving you a garage, a small sum of money and the ability to visit a used car lot/salvage yard to purchase your first wreck of a car.

Working on cars is the core element of the game. Vehicles are incredibly detailed with dozens of swappable components. You’ll spend about 70% of your time in the garage trying to make your car go as fast as you can afford. The remaining 30% is spent on actually driving your car around a GTA-esque city, earning money by doing street races during the day and drag races at night (hint: drag races are more profitable by several orders of magnitude), running away from police if they try to pull you over as well as trying to keep the parts on your car that you spent the last 30 minutes saving up for from falling off.

Real player with 32.9 hrs in game

Street Legal Racing: Redline v2.3.1 on Steam