Dash Blitz is a fast game with a surprising amount of depth. Each character plays differently and I personally enjoy Manny with his ability to hang from cellings and throw explosives or Valerie who can fly around the stage. This is a game that keeps being refined with each update, and it is really enjoyable to watch the improvements over time. The music is also very catchy and it doesn’t become annoying over long play sessions. I have had a lot of fun playing this with friends, and I look forward to the completed version with more characters and stages.
Read More: Best 2D Platformer PvP Games.
It’s a good game. Fun to play. But the UI and AI are a major letdown. But, if you’ve got friends to play along with, this can turn out to be fun. Read the full review at indie game reporter.
Interdimensional mage Lord Vicious has brainwashed Bat Boy’s fellow teammates in order to participate in the Trials of Darkness, a heinously brutal series of athletic events! It’s up to Bat Boy to team up with one-time villain and mouthy crow Garou, traversing all manner of hostile worlds, to free the minds of his sports-hero teammates before they fall victim to the Trials. Along the way, Bat Boy will encounter all manner of characters, some allies, most not, as he fights his way to the final confrontation with Lord Vicious.
Bat Boy pits the titular hero against the former allies of his sports team, heroes such as Racket Girl, Shinai Guy, Aquaria and Mr. Blitzer, among others as he travels through the many worlds beyond Lord Vicious' dimensional gateway!
▪ A thrilling 2D platforming adventure set against rich, nostalgic 8-bit backdrops.
▪ Swing, deflect, spin and power-hit your way through exciting baseball-style combat!
▪ Explore a vast world of unique and exciting environments, ultimately leading to a showdown with one of Bat Boy’s brainwashed allies!
▪ Take on the powers of each ally as you free them from the influence of Lord Vicious!
▪ Glorious 8-bit visuals, reminiscent of early platformer legends.
▪ High octane chiptunes from Evader Music, composer for Smelter and Super Sami Roll.
▪ Dozens of enemies, exciting bosses and intriguing companions to encounter!
▪ Baseball-bat-based traversal and environmental puzzle solving!
▪ Hidden secrets, collectibles, unlockable music and more to find!
Read More: Best 2D Platformer Adventure Games.